When your car breaks down, it can cause you untold inconveniences and ruin your plans. The next time you have an engine issue or any other car trouble, you can depend on Aycock Frame & Body Shop. We’re a car repair shop in High Point, NC that provides quality repair services with fast turnaround times. Our customers also enjoy affordable rates for collision repair and paint jobs on all types of models and makes.
Types of Services Offered at A Car Repair Shop
Besides repair, other maintenance services offered, include:
- Fluid Change – You need to change the engine oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and coolant fluid regularly as part of ensuring a long life for your vehicle. Attendants at repair shops can do that for you.
- Wheel and Suspension Alignment – Technicians at repair shops offer alignment for the wheels and suspension system. This is vital as a misaligned car can be hard to control.
- Brake Service – If you need your brakes repaired, replaced, or inspected, you can get that done at a repair shop. Mechanics will check the pads, springs, and calipers to make sure they’re in good working condition.
- Paint Jobs – Most repair shops offer both full body and sectional paint jobs, whether you want a new look, or as part of car repair.
- Air Conditioning and Heating Services – If your heating or AC is working below par, technicians at an auto repair shop can fix that for you.
Why Should You Take Your Vehicle to A Reputable Repair Shop?
While you have the option to do DIY repairs on your car, here are a few reasons why you should take your car to a repair shop instead:
- Convenience – Repair shops have the necessary equipment required to diagnose problems and carry out repairs in the fastest time possible. If you opt to do the repairs at home, you may spend too much time looking for spare parts to get the job done. Furthermore, you’re likely to make errors that will result in you taking way longer to fix your car compared to a professional.
- Skill and Expertise – Technicians at auto shops have the training and experience having worked on numerous cars with the same issues as yours. They are, therefore, equipped with the right skills to carry out satisfactory repairs. They’ll also discover hidden car issues that you may miss at home.
What are the Different Ways to Get Financing for Your Car Repair?
Depending on the extent of damage, getting your car repaired can be financially stressful. Fortunately, there are several financing options you can choose from, including insurance, credit cards, or personal loans. For insurance, you need to have a car insurance policy to cover your expenses. If the damages were as a result of an accident caused by another driver, their insurer is liable for your repair costs. When this isn’t an option for you, you can seek loans from a bank or credit union.
Get Repairs that Last
Car owners have for years trusted our services at our car repair shop in High Point, NC, thanks to our skilled mechanics who carry out lasting repairs. Give us a call today on (336) 272-1313 for any queries about our services.Car Repair Shop In High Point Nc
View Larger Map